1. Communication is key! Talk OOC with the other player[s] involved to determine outcomes, potential permanent injuries, and especially death.
2. Make sure that a posting schedule is made and upkept for groups of three or more. It helps alleviate confusion.
3. If you need a mod or admin to come supervise, don't be afraid to ask! That's what we're here for.
4. No godmodding or metagaming. This includes, but is not limited to:
-Controlling another person's character [seriously why would you.]
-Autohitting; make an open action instead and let the other person decide what their character wants to do! This goes both ways.
-Your character knowing all of the other characters' moves, abilities, or even lifestory without proper planning. [this is just dickish really don't do it]
Note: God-modding can also refer to the case where a player definitively describes the outcome of their own actions against another character or interactive object. For example, if player A states, "A strikes B and B takes damage", they could be considered to be god-modding. Another example of this might be where a character is facing multiple enemies, and they redirect one foe's attack onto another. For example, Player A states, "B misses A completely, and strikes C instead." This form of god-modding is also referred to as "Auto-hitting". Active god-modding can also take the form of controlling characters that belong to someone else.
- Player A: Character A throws a punch at Character B.
- Player B: Character B dodges the attack, grabs Character A and throws him out of a stained glass window. Character A flies at Character B, who warps behind him and slashes Character A in the back